AZ-103 course is recommended for the Azure Administrators who manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities. Candidates have a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle and take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments.
Upon completion, students will be able to perform the following functions:
- Administer Azure using the Azure portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and ARM templates.
- Plan for, create, and scale virtual machines.
- Implement Azure storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files, and shared access keys.
- Configure virtual networks including planning, IP addressing, Azure DNS, and network security groups.
- Configure data replication and backup files, folders, and virtual machines.
- Configure inter-site connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, VNet-to-VNet connections, Site-to-Site connections, and ExpressRoute.
- Manage network traffic using service endpoints, network routing choices, Azure load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Content Delivery Network.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, users, groups, and billing. Implement Azure policies.
- Implement Azure Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Connect.
- Secure identities with MFA, Azure AD Identity Protection, AD Join, and Self-Service Password Reset.
- Share data using the Import and Export service, Data Box, and File Sync.
- Monitor Azure infrastructure with Azure Monitor, Azure alerts, Log Analytics, and Network Watcher
- MCSA and Azure Fundamentals