After completion of this course, you will accomplish the following:
- Understanding the core of WordPress, along with its data structures and internal code.
- Extending a WordPress website using plug-ins and themes to customize it.
- Seamlessly integrates the web developer's view of optimization and user experience with the end-user requirements of measurement, security, and performance.
- Combine WordPress sites with social networking and enterprise tools
- Learn about PHP tags and create page templates.
- Access the code and configure various elements of a WordPress site.
- Identify different theme files: single, index, comment, archive, functions etc.
- Configure and maintain page navigations and Use CSS effectively
- Exporting content and tracking progress