This WordPress course is designed for those who wish to know WordPress in and out so that they can design and deploy WordPress websites professionally.
After completion of this course, you will accomplish the following:
- Understanding the core of WordPress, along with its data structures and internal code.
- Extending a WordPress website using plug-ins and themes to customize it.
- Seamlessly integrates the web developer’s view of optimization and user experience with the end-user requirements of measurement, security, and performance.
- Combine WordPress sites with social networking and enterprise tools
- Learn about PHP tags and create page templates.
- Access the code and configure various elements of a WordPress site.
- Identify different theme files: single, index, comment, archive, functions, etc.
- Configure and maintain page navigations and Use CSS effectively
- Exporting content and tracking progress