The course is designed to impart in-depth knowledge and skills to empower you to protect and secure the IT infrastructure. This course provides the knowledge and skill to configure administrative credentials, mitigate malware and security threats, use auditing, and advanced threat analysis feature to identify security issues. The course also explains the process of secured access to files by using encryption and dynamic access control. Our experienced trainer provides you with the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully complete the certification.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Secure Windows Server.
- Secure application development and server workload infrastructure.
- Manage security baselines.
- Configure and manage just enough and just-in-time (JIT) administration.
- Manage data security.
- Configure Windows Firewall and a software-defined distributed firewall.
- Secure network traffic and virtualization infrastructure.
- Manage malware and threats.
- Configure advanced auditing.
- Manage threats by using Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) and Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS).
- Must have completed MCSA Windows Server 2016.