Querying Data with Transact-SQL course aims to impart skills on writing queries for Transact-SQL language. This SQL Querying training is the basic foundation for SQL Server-related disciplines such as Database Administration, Business Intelligence, and Database Development. The course teaches participants how to select, sort, and filter data from multiple tables and how to use stored procedures and views. This course is part of the Microsoft Certificate in Data Science, Big Data, and Data Analytics.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Write SELECT queries and Query multiple tables
- Describe the similarities and differences between Transact-SQL and other computer languages
- Sort and filter data
- Describe the use of data types and Modify data using Transact-SQL
- Use built-in functions, Group, and aggregate data
- Use subqueries, table expressions and set operators
- Use window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Implement pivoting, and grouping sets Execute stored procedures
- Program with T-SQL
- Implement error handling and transactions
- Must have good knowledge of relational Database or have one year IT industry experience in relational Database.
- Must have completed MCSA SQL Server Administration