This course aims to give participants a powerful open platform, for creating database-driven websites. This training is recommended for professionals and students who wish to learn Web Development and existing developers who want to expand their skill set.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand how server-side programming works on the web.
- PHP Basic syntax for variable types and calculations.
- Creating conditional structures and Storing data in arrays
- Using PHP built-in functions and creating custom functions
- Understanding POST and GET in form submission.
- Read and process data in a MySQL database.
- Secure your connections to the MySQL server
- Guard against SQL injection
- Investigate and handle errors and warnings
- Create database-driven web applications and Enable fast text search
- Modify table data and Use temporal and numeric functions in expressions
- Use NoSQL and JSON document stores
- Create MySQL client programs using Connectors