This course provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server. You will learn about remote access technologies, IP fundamentals as well as know-how to install, configure advanced networking features. You will also learn how to implement a Domain Name System (DNS) and configure it, manage IP Address Management (IPAM), and learn how to transition from IPv4 to IPv6. Our experienced trainer provides you with the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully complete the Windows Server 2016 certification.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and implement an IPV4 and IPV6 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan and Implement remote access and Direct Access.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement Software-Defined Networking
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or 2012
- Understanding of core networking infrastructure components and technologies.
- Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization