The internet of things (IoT) concept is based on interconnecting physical devices embedded with electronics, sensors, software, actuators, and network connectivity that allow IoT objects to gather and exchange data. IoT is the new buzzword that is catalyzing the market for consumer electronics and gesture recognition. Demand for next-generation consumer products such as automated homes, biometrics, and auto driving, is fuelling and hence, creating a distinct presence of itself.
After completion of this course, you will accomplish the following:
- Introduction to the Internet of Things.
- Preparing Sensor Projects and actuator projects.
- Initializing camera and interfacing with hardware.
- Understanding the role and working of the HTTP protocol.
- Using the UPnP protocol and implementing it in the project.
- Adding CoAP Protocol to the sensor, actuator, and controller.
- Implementing MQTT protocol to actuator and sensor.
- Providing XMPP protocol support to camera, sensor, and actuator.
- Creating protocol gateways.
- Combining security and interoperability.