Python is an object-oriented high-level Programming language with dynamic semantics. It has in-built high-level data structures, combined with dynamic typing and dynamic binding that helps developers to build robust application development. You will gain the knowledge and skill to write and run Python scripts to more advanced features such as file operations, regular expressions, working with binary data, and using the extensive functionality of Python.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Able to take tabular data, clean it, manipulate it, and run basic inferential statistical analyses.
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Write Python functions to facilitate code reuse
- Use Python to read and write files•Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- Work with the Python standard library
- Explore Python’s object-oriented features•Search text using regular expressions
- Must have Knowledge of command-line operations on Windows, Linux or Mac computers
- Must have at least six months of experience in writing code in any programming language