This course provides you the necessary skills to install and administer Windows Server 2016 in an enterprise setting. The course provides the knowledge and skill to monitor virtual machine installations, plan, and configure storage solutions, and learn how to manage a failover cluster. iBtech offers state-of-the-art training facilities and has one of the most experienced faculty around to help you successfully clear this certification.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare and install Nano Server and, Server Core, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, filesystems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes.
- Describe enterprise storage solutions and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V and configure virtual machines.
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster and plan for an NLB implementation.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
- Configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8, 10.