This course imparts core skills on the implementation of a data warehouse platform for supporting a BI solution. The course covers the Implementation of ETL using Integration Services, validation, and cleansing of data using Data Quality Services and Master Data Services. Implementing SQL Data Warehouse course is ideal for database professionals, BI developers, and professionals who are responsible for creating BI solutions in an enterprise environment.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the key elements of a data warehousing solution
- Create column store indexes
- Implementing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Describe the key features of SSIS
- Implement a data flow by using SSIS
- Implement control flow by using tasks and precedence constraints
- Create dynamic packages that include variables and parameters
- Debug SSIS packages
- Describe the considerations for implement an ETL solution
- Implement Data Quality Services
- Deploy SSIS projects
- Describe BI and common BI scenarios
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Experience in basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).