The course provides the knowledge and skill to install, configure, and maintain AD DS in a distributed environment, how to perform restore, backup, troubleshoot AD-related issues, and implement Group Policy Objects (GPO). Our experienced trainer provides you with the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully complete the Windows Server 2016 certification.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure domain controllers.
- Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
- Implement AD DS in complex environments.
- Implement AD DS sites and configure and manage replication.
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Secure AD DS and user accounts.
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services
- Experience in configuring Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts.
- Basic experience with the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.