Developing SQL Database training course provides students with the skills and knowledge to design and develop an SQL Server 2016 database. Developing SQL 2016 Databases course puts emphasis on how SQL Server 2016 tools and features can be used to develop a robust database.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs and Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Column store indexes
- Design and Implement Views and Stored Procedures. Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data and Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
- Measure and Monitor Performance
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Must have good knowledge of relational databases.