Developing SQL Data Models course imparts core skills to implement multidimensional databases using SQL Server Analysis Services, and create tabular semantic data models for analysis. This SSAS training is meant for database professionals who create enterprise BI solutions in order to fulfill the role of a BI Developer. This SQL Data Model Development course is also suitable for power users, information workers, and data analysts.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution.
- Create a multidimensional database with analysis services.
- Implement dimensions in a cube.
- Implement measures and measure groups in a cube.
- Use MDX syntax.
- Customize a cube.
- Implement a tabular database.
- Use DAX to query a tabular model.
- Use data mining for predictive analysis
- Must have a working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases.