After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use Visual Studio 2012 to create and run a web application.
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XML HTTP Request objects and jQuery AJAX operations.
- Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
- Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive web applications.
- Create web applications that support offline operations.
- Create HTML5 web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page
- Must have at least three months of professional development experience.