After completing this course, students will be able to: understand the functionality of a software program, prepare for a test environment, execute test cases, compare the software behavior with its intended performance, and verify the actual result.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Build the Software Testing Ecosystem.
- Comprehend the risk in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Plan tests, including the selection of techniques and methods to be used to validate the product against its approved requirements and design.
- Execute the tests from Acceptance Testing across the SDLC, Unit, Integration and System testing as well as UAT and testing COTS software.
- Identify individual test conditions.
- Develop testing status reports.
- Comprehend specialized technologies of web application testing, mobile application testing, testing within an Agile framework, Cloud base applications, DevOps application testing, and the Internet of Thing.
- A degree from college-level institution & 3 years’ experience in the information services field.
- Reporting tool Jira
- Mobile Application Testing
- Installing LoadRunner