Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is a valuable entry-level certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute. This course provides knowledge and skills to gain more responsibility or add project management skills into their current role. The CAPM certification offers recognition to graduates who are interested in project management, and who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge.
After completion, Graduates will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in their projects.
- provide effective project management delivery, which reduces costs, reduces project duration, and increases business value.
- Understand the six project management processes
- Perform simple risk calculations
- Have a degree and must meet specific education and experience requirements.
- Must have completed 23 hours of formal project management fundamentals education.