The Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Training will train students on the process of implementing the Microsoft Azure infrastructure and creating services such as App Service, Virtual Machines, HD Insights, API Management. Students will learn the fundamentals of cloud computing and how these are applicable to the Azure environment as well as get an understanding of the two main deployment models such as the classic deployment and the Azure Resource Manager. Companies looking to build, deploy, manage applications in a cloud environment rely on Microsoft Azure to deliver the results for them. This course prepares you for Exam AZ-900.
After completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions.
- Describe and create Azure Web Apps.
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure.•Create an Azure virtual network.
- Describe Azure storage.
- Describe and deploy databases in Azure.
- Describe Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory concepts including Domains, Users, and Domain Controllers.
- Basic understanding of database concepts including tables and simple queries.