The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate training course encompasses the technical concepts of building AWS infrastructure. The course aims to teach solution architects how they can optimally use the AWS cloud by utilizing AWS services. It will also impart skills to integrate these services into cloud-based solutions.
Participants will learn recommended design patterns and AWS cloud best practices for designing and optimizing IT solutions. Participants can access hands-on labs to build AWS infrastructures through guided sessions as well. AWS Certification helps learners build credibility and confidence by validating their cloud expertise with an industry-recognized credential and organizations identify skilled professionals to lead cloud initiatives using AWS.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Take a decision based on architectural principles and best practices of AWS
- Use AWS services to make scalable, reliable, and highly available infrastructure
- Make greater flexibility and resiliency in infrastructure using AWS Services
- Increase performance and reduce the costs of the infrastructure
Knowledge of distributed systems
- Understanding of general networking concepts
- Understanding of multi-tier architectures
- Understanding of the fundamentals of cloud computing concepts